SC - Need Help Badly!

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:34:26 PDT 1997

  Tibor was fortunate  to have eaten a "rather good non-fat version of
  key lime." Do you happen to have a recipe for this?  It would make a
  great gift for my mom....

Not yet, but I'll get it tomorrow.  Basically, it was a creamy key-lime pie,
using agar to make the filling thicker, laced with lime and vanilla, and
served over a crust made of softened grape-nuts.

It was not your average key-lime pie.  But it was pretty good.

I am in a heart disease rehab program.  (An excellent one, at that).  It
includes a weekly meeting and dinner.  The chef, Mark Brancato, used to own
a vegetarian restaurant, and he makes some really wonderful stuff that is
totally vegetarian and fat free.  He makes quite free with his recipes, so I
have no doubt he will share that one, too.

	Tibor