SC - Ein Guter Spise

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 29 21:51:09 PDT 1997

<< oh, youn wanna do it that way....the real way...okay, but
 they do not always taste so hot.....
 you can preserve eggs by coating in vaseline, for no refrigeration....
 um, seem to recall they will last a couple of months that way....used to do
it
 on the sail boat where my makeup case was bigger than my cooler....
 aine >>

M'lady Aine,

I suspect that the tip you are providing to the list is on how to keep fresh
eggs fresh longer? I believe that Master Adamantius was sharing a way of
making an egg dish that iss similar in texture to hard boiled eggs when open.
Please corrext me if I am in error.

Lord Ras