Re- SC - deep frying

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 30 08:20:04 PDT 1997

Jasper Fieth wrote:

> Finally, to put this thread back on topic; what spices have people
> here
> had a problem with for mass audiences? I know garlic and onion can get
> on
> some peoples nerves, but I'd like to know if there are others many
> have
> trouble with.
>
> Esko Sola

Ginger, black pepper, anise, rosemary, cloves. Anything strongre than
what they are used to. I had a person complain about all spices, seems
they were raised in a house where "food was eaten as god meant it to be,
without any adornment" and they just didn't understnd that there are
those of us out here who use basic salt and pepper.

margali