SC - Noemi's recipe challenge

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 08:34:39 PDT 1997

good gentles, it seems to me that in the East Kingdom they have an
actuall Spicers Guild, set up to find the hard to find period spices....
I guess one of us could bite the bullet and email thier kingdom seneschall and
find out the exact address...
I remember ther post from the Rialto...saved it, ---- on the harddrive that died

a month ago...
aine