SC - advise (oop)

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 30 09:45:31 PDT 1997

<<                      RE>SC - Roman Cheese Cake                    9/30/97

 <snip>
   Here is the cheesecake recipe. It is very easy to make and delicious.I
also
 like to use pine nuts instead of the poppy seeds.....
 meadhbh
 <snip>

       *Sigh* Yet another goodie I missed! Would someone be so kind as to
send me this recipe?!?!

Ldy Diana
dianafiona at aol.com