SC - Plum Pudding

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Tue Sep 30 11:48:01 PDT 1997

  does anyone know if alia minds if i print this off?

I think that she does, actually.  The translation is available from
Cariadoc, at a nifty cheap fee, with lots of other goodies. (NOTE: I am not
sure how she feels, I am guessing.)

Elaina, she might let friends make copies, and I know she knows you.  You
had best ask her.  She did, once, give me a copy without my even asking.
(She is akatlas at cs.bu.edu)

	Tibor