SC - Lamb Subtlety

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 15:47:31 PDT 1997

     I've noticed that sugar amounts in shortbread recipes vary a bit.
     Personally I like it a little sweeter but some don't.  You should be
     able to experiment with the sugar amount to find the flavor you're
     looking for.  I have found that cookie stamps or presses work nicely
     with shortbread dough, just roll it in a small ball and press the
     design in the top.

     Mercedes