SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #258

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 13:53:43 PDT 1997

<< Not to mention having really sloppy researchers working for him. I sent
 him a very politely worded list of errors, the corrections and the
 documentation for his "three ancient cuisines" and never got any sort of
 reply. >>

Hmmm...never read The Frugal Gourmet's historical research with anything more
than a passing interest at the most. Love my results with his recipes tho'.
:-)

Have you tried writing directly to him? I haven't had any problem with
getting questions asked in the past...

Lord Ras