SC - RE: Shameless plugs!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Sep 11 16:20:47 PDT 1997

> I'll be talking to Baron Edwin this weekend and can find out what the theme
> is, but surely you can tell what type of dish you're thinking about or what
> type of meat you are going to use.  Your pilaf with the banana chips that
> you served at Coronation before last was very interesting.
>
> Clare St. John

Thank you, that would help.

I'm hoping to actually have at least one fish dish. Maybe salmon
mousse turnovers (waffres) for the finger food part.
Right now I'm going to have to go through my recipe books and files
and find the right balance.

Some thoughts include:

Battered apple rings
Mushroom pasties
Avoiding salat and roast chicken.
Gilded Jellied Milk (if I can get it to work)

Depends on what I find over the next couple of months.
I've been tempted to use Adamantus' siege challenge menu he
published a few weeks ago.

The dish you mentioned is "Morroccan Couscous". I can try to find
the recipe if you wish.

Yers,

Gunthar