SC - Slug-fest '97

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 19:00:25 PDT 1997

<< If MY tiny library has it, I'll bet yours does, too.

 Cheers!

 Aoife >>

Nope, don't have it. But will now. :-) Thanks. I'm going to put it in my
special place along side my guide to insect cookery called> "Dinig on
Insects". :-)

By the way, when have I EVER served anything gross at a feast and not told
you about it until 3 bowls full later? Huh? I mean out of the several times
I've served unusual how many times....er...well, let's forget it. OK? :-)

Lord Ras