SC - Fwd> Master William Blackfox

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Sep 15 08:24:38 PDT 1997

For those of you not on any kingdom lists: Derdriu

Sad greetings to all.  It is my sad duty to inform you that Master Baron
William Blackfox, the creator of the Warthaven comic strip, is dead.  He
died today of an apparent heart attack.  Ansteorra and the SCA will miss him.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra