SC - temporary unsubscribe?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Sep 15 08:57:22 PDT 1997

> Hey all from Anne-Marie
> Sorry to bug everyone on this, but a sudden family crusis means I need to
> be away from my computer for a week and some. My account is such that if
> my mail box fills while I'm gone (which it would, with this high volume
> of traffic) the list will get all kinds of bouncy bouncy messages.
>
> Is there anyway to tempoaraily unsubscribe, or do I need to unsub and
> then resub?
>
> Guuuuuuuunnnnnnntherrrrrrr......oh, Gunnnnnnnntherrrrrrr.......
>
> --AM, who will be on a plane at 6:30 Tues morning :(

I'm right heeeeerrrrreeee!

Sorry to see you leave, even for a short while.

To unsubscribe from the list you simply send a note to

majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG

and in the body of the message write:

unsubscribe sca-cooks

You may also subscribe to the digest version if you wish.

If you have any other problems please contact me and I'll handle it
for you.

Bon Voyage!

Gunthar
(ELA)