SC -horses and bears

Paul Louis pocopup at classic.msn.com
Tue Sep 16 10:01:07 PDT 1997

I admit , being new to the whole concept of "news-groups" ,I might have
subscribed to too many ,and they are all jumbled in my brain BUT.....
with all the talk of horsemeat (SC,EK) and horses and bears as totems (AE)and
nifty foods we have not tried, but are willing to.....perhaps a cook off of
horse meat, and bear meat might be something to try. (if there is period
reference to bear, that is.) A friendly competitor (restaurant) has bear on
their menu, and i can access their supplier.....

Olga  who has served alligator to suspecting friends.( I had a willing
provider, my mother-in-law !)