SC - Newcomer Introduces Himself

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Wed Sep 17 01:44:28 PDT 1997

'Ello, My name is Esko Sola, I am Lappish Skald in Ansteorra, and I have a
fondness for culinary arts. My companion being a Russian Swordswoman, I
often do the cooking in travels, and am interested in finding such that
can be done on campsite.

If you come to Elfsea (ooc -- I didn't name it, I'm Dwarvish!) please come
and visit us!

Sisu!

Esko Sola

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Everything is true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some
sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense,
false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in
some sense except where void or prohibited by law. Michigan residents
please add sales tax.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---