SC - Acolytes

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Sep 17 08:37:08 PDT 1997

Yay!  One more present, ah, ut oh.... that means we have to get him one in return.  Hmmh... oooh I know I saw a necktie that was made to look like a mouse eating cheese!  Or those astrological neon colored socks I saw in the mall the other day... Wow decisions, decisions.

::hurriedly jumping out of the way before Gunthar decides to bring out the slotted spoon to use on his "children"::

Murkial