SC - Badge

Griff41520 at aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 17:59:34 PDT 1997

<<
 How about the wheeled ship-shaped salt cellar and underneath we could have,
 say,a topless mermaid?  We could then have an Egyptian-themed badge.
 Y'know "Nef-r-t..."
 Um, never mind.
 Gunthar
 (List Janitor/Doorman. "Watch your step.)
 <snip>

 or a wheeled tower? or something representing a cathedral, with a spoon on
it
 or a topless mermaid for Gunthar? >>

How about just the topless mermaid holding the salt cellar in the curve of
her tail?

Ivy~