SC - Commemorative Cooking (fwd)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 17 20:03:34 PDT 1997

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> I'm sure it would be hard-pressed to be overly respectful of your skills,
> wit, and nobility Master Adamantius.
>
> Yours,
>
> Sir Gunthar

I suppose there's a certain dichotomy at work here. You know how certain
Indian deities have different aspects? Shiva = Kali = etc...Well, most
of the time I look at things through the ordinary eyes I've used all
along. Then there's this Cooking Laurel who also inhabits my body. HE is
faster than boiled asparagus, more powerful than two pounds of soda in a
cask of vinegar, and able to leap a stack of puff pastry in a
single...um...you get the idea. They must be talking about HIM...luckily
HE doesn't take things too seriously most of the time, either.

You are too kind, though.

Adamantius

Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com