SC - Types of Feasts...

Michelle Dean michelle at macquarie.matra.com.au
Wed Sep 17 23:58:54 PDT 1997

Hi

In Politarchopolis (Canberra, Australia), the Politarchopolan Assault
Catering Corp (tm) developed the Politarchopolan Light Supper specifically for
balls and dances (it started with a Bal D'Argent, the annual ball for
the Order of the Silver Rondel in Lochac).

Charles and I looked at finger food which could be eaten without having to
use the standard 'feast hall' arrangement seen at usual events, given that
this was a ball and the hall was not very large. The buffet
was advertised as a light supper - after we discovered how much food we
prepared for the event, we advised people that they shouldn't have any
evening meal before they arrived. It all got eaten, though.

And then the tradition started........

Francesca Cellini
(Michelle Dean)
Politarchopolis