SC - Return of the Dread Recipe Challenge

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Thu Sep 18 12:36:24 PDT 1997

       Suzanne Berry
       09/18/97 02:36 PM
       The quick version.  Cambells chicken soup with noodles (the
cheap kind: they don't put any veggies in the cheap kind, and they do
salt and sugar it). Call the chicken rabbit, heat and serve.  (:-)

     Interesting.  I'm an absolute beginner at this, and it does sound
     interesting, with this being a good quick way to come up with a
     dish.  It brings up a question, though;  I remember reading,
     somewhere (I can't remember where at the moment) that Contiental
     rabbits are entirely dark meat, while American rabbits are all
     white.  Would someone with more of a clue than I care to comment?

     -  Aislinn