Re- SC - Hierarchy-Cath

Fri Sep 19 07:07:44 PDT 1997

>> >You people are weird.
>> >
>> >Gunthar
>>
>> The scientific term is gonzo.
>>
>> Bear
>
>Mayhaps, but the proper term may be "afflicted" or "lunatic"...
>
>Esko Sola

Afflicted?  Lunatic?  Those sound like the words of Infidels, along with
maniacal and other such synonyms.  I assure you, this group is gonzo.

The late Bjorn Magnusson Esping, Baron Namron, was a cook and a
proponent of gonzo.  I forget the argument (it was a little drunk out
and about 15 years ago), but Bjohn, whose training in psychology was
showing, made the case for gonzo being the scientific term.

He firmly believed that when one lost their gonzo, they became stodgy,
stuffy and boring.  This list is not stodgy, stuffy, or boring, and it
has a definite pechant for the odd, off-beat and whimsical.  Bjohn would
have declared this list gonzo and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Bear