SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Fri Sep 19 10:43:53 PDT 1997

Clare St. John wrote:

>>And three, the list owner should have, at least, token authority. <PUN>
 >       In that case, then Pug should be the one who decides.  He's
actually the person who set up all this.  He's also the one who does the
Ansteorran lists, the Bryn Gwlad lists.  So if I might ask, where does that
put him on your hierarchy?

Cordially,

Clare St. John>

Oh, and now we see how Poppa really works.  he is one of those guys who puts on a good show and keeps the guy in the closet, let out only to fix things.  You know like the Inquisitors who had the guys in the black masks do all the dirty work while they accepted the glory. (Had to really think to find a reference where this happens in a church.  Besides, provides a great mental image, no?)

Murkial