SC - Units of Measure notation

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:51:12 PDT 1997

- ---Russell Gilman-Hunt <conchobar at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Was anyone else taught to use T for tablespoon and t for teaspoon?
> My wife keeps asking how I remember what I wrote down . . .

Yep, when I wasn't encouraged to use Tbsp and tsp.
And the capital T in block character, the small t in cursive.

Rcp. shrthnd.

> One man's fish is another man's poisson.

Sounds pretty fishy to me, but then I could carp about almost
anything.

Oh, well: off to begin moving in earnest. (No, not Jim Varney:
relocating domicile preparatory to my current housemates doing
serious house-hunting.)

Amra
===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!