SC - Commemorative Cooking

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 11:47:57 PDT 1997

<< Chicken Simon of Amber      Spinning chicken on a string >>

Actually,  in Clan Kyle this somehow became Angus' Spinning Chicken despite
the fact that I'm the one who got the idea from this list, asked someone to
buy the chicken, paid for it, and cooked it, including dropping it in the
firepit once before I got the skewers set properly.  All Angus did was build
the fire (and the tripod it was hanging on - but I set the tripod up), and
spin the thing a few times.

Brangwayna Morgan