SC - Badge/vote results

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 19:04:03 PDT 1997

<< cani still propose a salamander proper on a triangle with the point
 down, the point being that people will see it as a triangular shape, but
 we will secretly know it is a cheesy salamander- I point out that this
 was a gonzo idea,  >>

M'lady,

Possibly appearing rude (which I am not most of the time), I really don't
care at this stage of the game. I am one voive out of 148. I have an AoA. So
what! I would just personally like to have a project to start on 3 days ago
so I can use it njow. :-) By the way things appear to be going , it would
probably be best for Papa Gunthar to IMMEDIATELY choose something and say
this is it, IMHO. Despite the fact that the 'puter age is supposed to take us
to greter areas of info sharing and faster descision mqking this nbot appear
to be so. As a past working member of The Pennsylvania Coalition on
Homelessness, I can assure you that 'puter conferences take an average of 15
times the length of time ot make a descision as face to face confrontation.
:-(

Lord Ras ( who is becoming very irritated with people after reading e-mail
continuously for 5 hrs.at any and everyone for not making a firm and decisive
 decision in this matter so we can get back to cooking. :-(   )