SC - Badge

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 13:34:46 PDT 1997

<<
 At the risk of annoying some people and also of heraldic conflict I've
 decided to go with the salamander theme.  This is based on the fact that
 the people who have volunteered to make the badges seem to go with this
 theme.  Now should we have a salamander on the triangle? I rather like this
 with modifications or fieldless, where there could be conflict?

 What is the opinion of this and what are the makers willing to do?

I like the salamander and the cheese.  The triangle is great, and I can't see
why we would want to use a salamander without cheese.  When can we get it,
and how much?

Tyrca