SC - Re: lutefisk! etc.

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Sep 23 20:14:28 PDT 1997

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997, LYN M PARKINSON wrote:

> On the subject of Scandinavian recipes, I have, in the back of my frig,
> some blueberry verjus.  The wild berries just made it, themselves.  The
> stuff is great.  Anybody have any idea if the Norsemen used verjuice?
> Pickled blueberries?  Recipes, anyone?  I'm sure you wouldn't have found
> it anywhere but Iceland, or other Scandinavian countries.  The bilberries
> didn't get around, much, did they?
>
> Regards,
>
> Allison
> allilyn at juno.com
> Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
> Courtesy

As a relative newcomer, I would LOVE to have this receipe! Verjus, please!
Please please please please!

Esko

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin