SC - Poppa's Modesty

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:22:31 PDT 1997

- ---"Michael F. Gunter" <mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com> wrote:

> Please remember that these words are from someone
> who never aspires to the Laurelate 'cause I just
> ain't that good.  But my feasts are gifts to the Kingdom
> of the only art I know.

Gunthar, I dispute that. You are an excellent cook, but cooking
is certainly NOT the only art which you know.

You have a fine command of discourse and rhetoric (although I suspect
that Don Robin might agree with me in saying that your command of
language is more natural instead of "well-tutored").

And, as bard and Bard, I say that you tell one helluva
entertaining story when you set your mind to the task
and your voice to the telling.

Folx, don't let Poppa Gunthar tell ya otherwise -- he
does more in the arts area than "just" cook.

Now, a direct cooking question: I may have missed it
along the way, and *have* to ask / know -- who came up
with the chicken-in-pastry that was served at the most
recent Steppes Artisan feast, and why am I thinking
that re-creating that pastry for myself is going to be
such a challenge?

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (AoA) /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!