SC - Badge/vote results

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Sep 24 09:14:20 PDT 1997

> Papa Gunther,
>
> Could we please impose on you to make a final decision on the badge thingy so
> we can begin work on our individual projects and get back to the business of
> food? Please? <beg, grovel, kiss>
>
> Lord Ras

Actually, I put the ball in Tibor's court since he is probably the best herald
on the list right now. Even though he does not agree with the whole badge thing
I trust him to come up with something appropriate.

Right now it looks like the salamander (black?) on a triangle looks to be the
best so far.

Yers,

Gunthar