SC - RE: Rum Pots

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Sep 24 11:59:55 PDT 1997

I used to have one too passed down from my German ancestors.....it was in a
200 yr old pot that was also passed down to the oldest
daughter/granddaughter....pot and contents were flung thru a window 2 yrs
after I married my ex.....his excuse was that there was rotten fruit in a
jar that I 'neglected to clean up'

sigh