SC - West Kingdom Cooks?

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:22:08 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - West Kingdom Cooks?                  9/24/97

Greetings to all!
Sorry to those of you not form the West but I would like to know who onthis
list is form West Kingdom as we have several events coming up andit might be
nice to try and meet each other if anyone is attendingthem.  If you wish you
can save bandwidth here and e-mail me privatelyat wendyt at mail.telis.org.
Thank you,
Gwen Seis.
=<snip>
I was just going to ask if anybody was going to be at October Crown.  I do not
think I will be fighting, but even if I am am, I will die quick, [:)] and
there forehave time to visit!  It would also be very funny to find out we know
people on the web who we know by sight but not by name.
My name is Brid Hecgwiht (hedge-wight), my heraldry is: argent goutty-de-sang,
a winged hedgehog, segreant sable.  I would look forward to meeting you.
Unless we have friends there with a sunshade, m'lord husband and I will
probably be at the Darkwood sunshade during the list.
I am abusing the bandwidth because this reminds me that King Uther announced
that at Crown he will be hosting a feast and he would like everone to bring a
dish for ten people,  so that the whole populace may attend.
- -brid