SC - Shortbread help, please

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Thu Sep 25 07:33:07 PDT 1997

Tibor asserted a right to go home from work.

If I can play hooky to stay home and mess with shortbread, I guess he can go
home from work.<g>

But the shortbread turned out hard as a rock.  Even my kid won't eat it, and
she was raised in the SCA, she'll try anything.  (She did try it, but with a
couple of teeth missing -- she's seven -- didn't have the confidence to bite
hard enough to snap a piece off.)

I'm going to take Bear's advice and try it with more butter this next round.
 Failing that, there's always slice&bake...

=Caitlin