SC - Composte

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:28:22 PDT 1997

- ---Kathleen M Everitt <kathe1 at juno.com> wrote:
> Here's the composte recipe you guys are talking about.
> I happened to have it saved in one of my folders.

Having now seen the recipe in question, I must observe
that there is another ancient-yet-modern similar food
item available to most any one with access to an
Oriental grocery that carries Korean items.

Yes, folkses, look mighty much like kim-chee to me,
based upon ingredients and method of preparation.
(And my father's memories.)

Most essential difference may be amount of time
in the crockery...

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!