SC - Buried Foods (was - Composte)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 29 07:33:53 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

>   Kim chee. It ain't for wimps.
>
> Food you bury and dig up seldom is.
>
>         Tibor (YUMM!!!  It's fat free!!!!)

I've been sitting here and making a list, in my head, of foods that are
traditionally buried. And none of them ARE for wimps...

Gravadlax
That weird Icelandic cheese stuff made from Greenland shark, but whose
name I forget
Real barbecue
Almost the entirety of a clambake
Thousand-year-old eggs
Poteen (debatable food value, but a fine beverage...)
And, of course, kim chee

Adamantius (signature, not a buried food/drink item)
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com