SC - advise (oop)

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Mon Sep 29 08:21:06 PDT 1997

Well, desserts with no period constrictions huh?  I would go with the berry pie, if the berries are in season.  My favorite cheesecake is an orange cheesecake I made for my Mother's birthday.

But for the last dessert contest I did, I served chocolate cookies, topped with raspberries, then dribbled with white chocolate and dark chocolate.

That is my opinion.

Murkial