SC - Cook's Badge Update

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 18:53:29 PDT 1997

<<  I'm hopeless with needle and thread, so I was sort of hoping that some
 really kind soul would make a badge for me to wear. >>

Lady Aoife,

If you would be so kind as to accept my offer, I offer  you my humble skills
at needle and thread. Since we are friends, I would be honored if you would
allow me to do this small and insignificant task in trifling exchange for the
some of the advise and uplifting words you have given me over the last 10
years.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
al-Sayyid Ras al Zib, AoA, OSyc
Mountain Confederation