SC -Sauerbrauten

David Corson cerdic at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 2 23:42:10 PDT 1997

Hi - I know this is last minute, but I could use some help.....  I am
helping cook Ealdormere Investiture on Sept. 13th, and we wanted to
serve saurebraten.  I thought the modern reciept I have in the house
would be okay, but have learned that bay leaves were not used.... so,
now I am looking for a period version....

I need this by this weekend as we need to put the meat in the wine by
then to have it close to ready for the event....

Again, thank you,
Elaina of Oaklawn, still learning