SC - Re: Cookbooks (Catalan)

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 5 14:40:24 PDT 1997

Greetings!  Deb Hense asked about obtaining a Catalan dictionary.
(Wish you lived closer!)  I have a copy of a Catalan-English dictionary
purchased in Barcelona.  It is published by Vox and the ISBN number is
84-7153-336-7.  Vox is a Barcelona publishing company, I believe.
Maybe a _good_ bookstore could order it??

I, too, had intentions of translating stuff from the Catalan books but
energy and time has given way to required work and fatigue.

Alys Katharine