SC - Serving at a Feast

Bonnie L. Clapshaw bonnie at inetarena.com
Sat Sep 6 19:01:55 PDT 1997

<HTML>
Greetings unto the List.

<P>I am looking for advise or suggestions regarding feast servers.

<P>I am in charge of the servers during the feast at AnTir's Fall Crown
Council this November.  I would like to have the Head Table served
as period as possible.  My understanding (to date) is that only those
of high enough rank served the King and Queen when they dined and that
some jobs had a specific title and person such as a Carver.

<P>Is this true?  Where would be a good place to start researching?

<P>Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

<P>Lady Ariadne
<BR>Three Mountains, AnTir</HTML>