SC - Congradulations

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 07:09:57 PDT 1997

<< We made sausage pasties, armored turnips, summer lentil salad, and an
apple frummetty
 from a very tiny amout of provisions.  I'm very proud of what our team did
even
 though we only scored an "Honorable Mention" >>

Congradulations! That's one of the problems of 'judging' things> the great
are sometimes overlooked in favor of the awesome.. :-)

Lord Ras