SC - Columbus menu II

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 14:20:55 PDT 1997

<<  I wanted to know which were
 "native" to Europe/Asia, and which were introduced from the Americas.
...<snip>..... I was just hoping for clarification since so many veges are
called "squash"- which is which and wheres it from. so we have cukes, melons,
lufas (edible?) native/period;
 squash(summer, winter) introduced/late period... yes?
 -brid

That's what I tho't you meant. Yes.

Lord Ras