SC - Snails

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 14:28:48 PDT 1997

<< They were looking for someone
 to take them home over the summer, and I had my eye on them, with
 visions of either garlic butter and parsley, or veal bordelaise sauce,
 dancing in my head. Somebody else took them home, though. Sigh.

 Adamantius, whose lady wife is EXTREMELY tolerant, BTW. She'd have to
 be...
 ______________________________________ >>

Fool! You could have least called the school and convinced the teacher you
had proper facilities to house them in, expertise to do so, and offered to
personally pick them up! :-0 <begining to realize how tolerant your wife
really is. :-0)

So far as to the edibility of slugs> they harbor vicious parasites of man on
a grand scale and would not recommend then experiment unless you were
p[ositively sure they were disease free. I have eaten many things including
bee larvae deep-fried (Yummmmmm!!!!!) but would not consider slugs unless
they were certified disease free.

Lord Ras