SC - Cook's badge + sorrel

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Sep 15 20:51:04 PDT 1997

>>Allison, could we perhaps get you to share seeds of these exceptional
plants when the time comes?

With hopeful thanks

Dragonfyr
<<

We'll see what happens next year.  If they make seeds, that is, and if I
don't kill the poor things in the meantime!  Did I mention that the
oxalic acid in the plants is a marvelous tenderizer?  I never think of
chicken as tough, but the sorrel chicken was extraordinary.

Allison