SC - Flaming Order of C

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 17 08:41:28 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Flaming Order of C                  9/17/97

<< I agree! I already have the canvas to do a banner with.

 margali >>

Good for you! :-) And I'm all prepared to make the needle work patern as soon
as I recieve a .gif or jpg from the person who is drawing it. :-)

Lord Ras
======

oh huzzah!  Let me just finish sorting through the stuff I got from the
armorial to prevent conflicts, and find someone to help me scan it and I will
send it out to people.  Or I suppose if someone else beats me to it- they will
have it.
I do understand all Tibor's cautions- and I agree that if there was a chance
in heck of a huge party being thrown that we could all attend to meet
eachother that would be a better way- but it is more likely that we will run
into eachother in much smaller numbers.
- -brid
(young and cynical to Tibor's "old and cynical" but feeding off others
enthusiasm)