SC - Salamanders and ba

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 17 10:59:20 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Salamanders and badges              9/17/97

<snip>
Now as much as I like to jump the gun and get things started as of
yesterday, as a herald I suggest that this gets thought out carefullybefore we
submit.  Things to think about are: 1) do we really want a badgesubmitted? 2)
do we want cheesy salamanders or might something else bemore appropriate?  3)
Under whose name would it be submitted? 4) sincethis discussion is bound to
take up a lot of messages, do we really wantthis discussion to go in the
group, or should we relegate it to a fewpeople who will bring the results back
to the group?
<snip>
I second all of the above actually, though I am really fond of the cheesey
salamander motif.  Just tell me what and I will draw it.  Perhaps a spoon on a
field of salamanders?
- -brid

Kael