SC - Salamanders and badges

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 11:07:40 PDT 1997

<<Translation for the heraldically challenged:   Cheese is not likely to
 conflict, but Jaelle only knows if it will pass.

 Maybe we could come up with something else?

 Claricia Nyetgale
 (Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca)

   Maybe something having to do with a spoon.  (I have found that you can
always tell who is in charge in the kitchen by observing who is delivering
"teaching lessons" across the fundament with a large wooden spoon.)

Lady Tyrca