SC - Flaming Order of C

Paul Louis pocopup at classic.msn.com
Wed Sep 17 14:25:49 PDT 1997

And I will proudly fly it over my encampment at pensic, just so we all
know where the Cathedral of the Cheesy Salamander is!
[after all, we do need a place to meet to cook and schmooze!]

margali
OOOOOO... ( Olga jumping up and down excitedly) I will desperatly need a place
to visit at Pennsic next year, I'm cookin' for 30 for all 2 weeks....
in service (and insanity)
Olga