SC - Help me Please!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 18 05:22:54 PDT 1997

LadyBetta at aol.com wrote:

> Help me please, I lost my copy of a recipe I got here, Roast Beef with
> Crisps, a delicious roast with figs and dates, If anyone has a copy of it
> will you PLEASE post it. As I promised to make it for my Future In-laws this
> weekend.  Thank you so much!! Lady Betta

I believe that was a post from Pa...er...Sir Gunthar, il Padrone. I
looked for that recipe in my saved e-mail files, and I either lost it
somehow too, or more likely, it is under some title where it isn't
immediately apparent what it is, hidden away among hundreds of such
saved messages.

Perhaps you could repost this, good Sir Gunthar, if it isn't too much
trouble?

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com