SC - Acolytes

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Sep 18 09:49:47 PDT 1997

- -----Original Message-----

<< > On closer inspection of your post, it occured to me that I hadn't been
aware
 > that Papa Gunther grabbed people. :-0 Is this something we should be
 > concerned about say for instance if we were invited to a 'private'
audience?

 > Lord Ras

 Hey! Dat's our Padrone, the Venerable Sir Gunthar you're talkin' about,
 pal. I tink ya shud speak uv him wit re-SPECK. Know whud I'm sayin'?

Youse sayin that duh padrone is givin out duh kiss uv det again?  ;D

ok, after reading this list for a while, I absolutely have to ask this
pressing queston... WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!) DO FOR A
LIVING??? To get this started, I'll bravely go first... I am a nurse
kimib2

Freelance editor and stay at home mom, cook, needlewoman, chauffer, etc.   Gee no wonder I'm always tired  :D

Dragonfyr