SC - Help me Please!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Sep 18 10:33:52 PDT 1997

> LadyBetta at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Help me please, I lost my copy of a recipe I got here, Roast Beef with
> > Crisps, a delicious roast with figs and dates, If anyone has a copy of it
> > will you PLEASE post it. As I promised to make it for my Future In-laws this
> > weekend.  Thank you so much!! Lady Betta
>
> I believe that was a post from Pa...er...Sir Gunthar, il Padrone. I
> looked for that recipe in my saved e-mail files, and I either lost it
> somehow too, or more likely, it is under some title where it isn't
> immediately apparent what it is, hidden away among hundreds of such
> saved messages.
>
> Perhaps you could repost this, good Sir Gunthar, if it isn't too much
> trouble?
>
> Adamantius

I did post this a while back but I don't have access to it right now. I am
ashamed to say it is about the only decent recipe from "Fabulous Feasts".
If anybody has a copy of it they should be able to find the recipe with
no problem.

I will try to check my database tonight and see if I have it on file.

Sorry that I couldn't help more.

Yers,

Gunthar