SC - Acolytes

Phyllis Spurr PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Sep 18 13:36:32 PDT 1997

> >   WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
> >   Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!) DO FOR A
> >   LIVING???

Eowyn ferch Rhys is a 12th c. welshwoman who can't stand still in
time (tomorrow I could be visiting the 1530's).

Phyllis Spurr is a Contact Investigator in the Tuberculosis
Elimination division of the Texas Department of Health.  (Job is sort
of like an epidemiologist - find out who has come into contact with
TB and treat accordingly and who is that is actually spreading TB.)

Phyllis L. Spurr
aka Eowyn ferch Rhys, Elfsea